Sunday, February 25, 2007

SAD

This weather is depressing. I am tired of the snow, the wet ground, and being cooped up inside.

I don't think I've ever had Spring Fever quite as bad as I do right now.

We just got another winter storm yesterday and overnight. It dumped several more inches of snow on us, as well as ice and rain to make it extra mushy.

Just when it warmed up slightly for a couple days and melted most of the snow away, here we are looking at a completely white ground again.

I can't wait until it's nice enough to take the kids to the park, and invite friends and neighbors over to hang out in the backyard, firing up the grill and eating favorites like burgers and hot dogs.

I want the ickies to go away, and for everyone to be healthy. I want the sun to shine, I want the ground to dry, and I want to be able to go for walks, to be able to go out and snap photos. I want to be in a good mood for once.

No comments: