Friday, August 18, 2006

One step closer

I filled out and printed the non-credit registration form for the digital photography class through the community college. Now to just take the final step and actually enroll.

Classes would be 3 hours every Wednesday evening for 6 weeks.

I really would like to do this, so why am I so nervous about enrolling?

Tonight we had a rain shower, and I peeked out the window and could see little water droplets on the flowers. I ran and grabbed my camera and got some excellent photos. I think they are just gorgeous.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Rose said...

I think the pics are great. Have fun in the class

Mackey said...

Yay Sarah!!
Gop Sarah!
Go Sarah!
Now take the registration form in!!!
Do it!!!
Trust me...you will not regret it!!!
Those are great pics. I really like the white one. It's a little underexposed which is why the white isn't overly bright but it makes it appear soft, which is nice.
Keep taking those pictures!!!

Lacey said...

WTG Sarah!!!

Great pics!! I really need to get out and just take more pictures again, it is very theraputic (sp?) for me.