Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mickey Mouse here we come!!

Tomorrow is the big day!! The kids are fast asleep (what was supposed to be an early bedtime of 7pm, turned into nearly 7:30 and then they were both still awake at 8 (normal bedtime) - so much for that idea!), and I'm waiting for Mike to get home. I'm getting sleepy, but he still needs to shower/shave once he's home, and I have to finish packing our suitcase (mainly just sticking the bag of toiletries in and a pair of Mike's shoes).

We'll be up bright and early at 5am. It just seems so wrong that I'll be up 2.5 hours earlier than when I have to go to work!

So, this is it for now .... I won't be posting for at least a week. I'll try to check in sometime next Thursday if possible.

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

YAY!! Take tons for pictures! This only happens once in a lifetime....I'm so excited for you and your family!! Have a great time and be safe!! Cant wait to hear how it went!!!!!

Jess said...

Hope you have a wonderful time, Sarah!

Lacey said...

Have a great time and drink plebty!! It is HOTHOTHOT here!