Friday, February 10, 2006

Sick Day

I woke up this morning feeling pretty down right crappy. For a good hour I contemplated sticking my head in the toilet, but I hate puking so much that I wait til I can't wait no more (LOL) and then let it rip. So, I held back even though it felt as if I were going to toss my cookies at any given moment.

So, I called into work. I just couldn't face an hour car ride there, when I didn't know how much longer it would be before I was kneeling by the toilet. Plus Fridays are my short day - I get off at 1pm anyway - so I only missed out on 4.5 hours.

I ended up crawling back into bed and sleeping a couple more hours, and woke up feeling much better. Even had some lunch, and have kept it down and my stomach isn't churning. Hope whatever it was is gone - hubby and I have our date night tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

Morning sickness?! J/K!!!! I hope you get better SOON! UGH throwing up is the worst! What a crappy way to start the weekend...Have a great night it sounds like SO much fun!!!!!