Sunday, February 12, 2006

2 Down, 2 To Go!


We saw Jeff Foxworthy live last night. It was a great show. It amazes me that someone can make real life -- the truth -- funny. One bit that had Mike jabbing me in the ribs -- when Foxworthy asks why it is that when a woman gets into bed, the temperature of her butt and feet drop. We could relate - and that's what made the bit even more hilarious. I'm always sticking my cold feet onto Mike's side of the bed, and last night, as I scooted closer to him, snuggling my butt up close to him -- he inched away and I asked "Is my butt cold?"

It was a good hour and a half of good laughs and being happy. He thanked Chicagoland (sarcastically) for the nice weather (it was snowing) and at the end, congratulated Chi-Town on their Chicago White Sox victory.

We enjoyed the show tremendously, as we did when we saw Larry the Cable Guy early last year.

So that leaves us with 2 more of the Blue Collar men we'd like to see live ..... Bill Engvall and Ron White.

And if all 4 of them were to do another tour together - I'd wait in line for tickets if I had to.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I just looked on Bill's Engvall's site...he's coming to the kane county fair july 19th and he'll be in Joliet in November! Not sure about the Blue collar comedy tour dates though...

Rose said...

Sounds like a fun time. I actually knew one of the supporting cast on Blue Collar TV. Peter Oldring. I went to school with him.