Saturday, February 18, 2006

Only in my dreams



We took a ride up to Wisconsin this morning to buy Powerball tickets.

Yes, we realize we have a better chance at being struck by lightning, but hey! It's $365 million.

My thought is this: You can't win if you don't play.

It's worth a shot.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it's either that I took the next flight out to Hawaii, or am on some extravaggent shopping spree in Europe. Or, that I fell over and died when they announced all my numbers plus the winning power ball.

But, chances are you'll be hearing from me again real soon and I won't be a penny richer.

3 comments:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

GOOD LUCK SARAH!!!!! I hope something happens!

Mackey said...

How much of that does the government keep???Here in Canada lotto winnings aren't taxable. Now all I have to do is win one of the damn things!

Sarah said...

Hmm...well, in a newspaper article it says the one sole winner will get $100-something million. No where near the $365 million jackpot - but HEY - I'd be happy with ONE measley million. ;)