Sunday, October 16, 2005

GO WHITE SOX!!

I'm a Cubs fan - but let's face it - I'll support any Chicago team going to the World Series. Simply put - I'm loyal to Chicago.

Granted, don't get me wrong -- I'd be 1,000 times MORE excited if it were the Cubs going to the Series, but I'll take what I can get.

Hubby is a Sox fan. He's gloating. I'm going to attempt to get tickets (very doubtful) on Tuesday when they go on sale. I doubt, doubt, doubt I'll get them - but if I can manage to snag a couple, I'm all over it. He would LOVE to go to a game. And I love baseball games so it would be a treat for me to.

Now to just see who the Sox will be facing off against at the Series. Houston or St. Louis? Houston leads the series 3 games to 1. Game 5 is tomorrow.

Well, it's off to bed.

Chicago is one happy city right now.

No comments: