Thursday, March 04, 2010

Get your swag on!

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you may have seen me mention something about Swagbucks a time or two. You may also see something like "Sarah just won 20 Swagbucks by searching the web!".

First of, let me tell you this: THERE IS NO CATCH.

I'm the most leary person out there. I don't give telemarketers the time of day and I typically stray away from things that seem too good to be true. Because in most cases, it usually is.

After seeing a neighbor of mine consistently winning these Swagbucks, I decided to check it out for myself. When I saw that it was FREE and they didn't ask for any sort of credit card or financial information, I took the plunge and I signed up.

I was still slightly leary about what it would take to earn a prize, so I quickly followed them on facebook & twitter to try to figure out how exactly these bucks worked.

Most of the bucks I earn are from doing searches thru their search engine. Something I would normally do elsewhere, and this time I had the chance at winning while I was doing it. There are also codes that are given out that are worth random amounts of bucks. These can be found in the blog, on twitter, on facebook, etc.

And then people started to sign up under my name which also would earn me bucks whenever they would win from searching.

I have been at it for just about a month now, and have earned nearly 1,800 Swagbucks. I have been turning them in as soon as I get enough to snag a $5.00 Amazon gift card. There is a HUGE variety of prizes from gift cards, books, movies, music, apparel, etc. In my case, I prefer the Amazon gift cards because then I can buy anything, anytime.

I'd say I'm a novice Swagbucker, still learning the ropes and trying to utilize Swagbucks throughout my normal day. Depending on how serious you want to be about it, you can earn even more. There's a member that has been Swagging since January 2009 and has earned over $1200 in Amazon gift cards.

FOR FREE!!!

I'm currently at an average rate of $20 a month, but keep in mind that it's my first month, and you have the ability to earn even more by inviting friends and getting referrals.

Give it a try! Really!! There's honestly nothing to lose. You can sign up easily right here. If you have any questions, please ask.

I am NOT being paid anything for writing this blog post - HOWEVER - if you do sign up with any of the above links, I will get the benefit of having you as my referral.

No comments: