Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boob-A-Thon '09 (Round 1)

Here we go! The first installment of the Snarkalicious Boob-A-Thon 2009! As you can see, not many participants this year, which truly disappoints me. Perhaps you all will be brave enough to participate now that Amanda was so brave?

Amanda:


And yours truly:


Remember, you CAN participate completely anonymously and you do not need to show your face.

If you'd like to participate, please send your submission to
snarkysarah AT gmail DOT com

Take care of yourselves, ladies.



5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hmmm...I've got nothing on those boobs! It would be a shame to put mine up there!

tiarastantrums said...

this still cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to participate!

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

I want to participate but I need to find my camera. when will you be ending?

Autumn said...

nice pics already! i've sent you mail. this is a good cause for sure. wonderful to support! xoxo

loves autumn