Just a potluck of a post today....lots of random tidbits.
- Mom had a follow-up doctor appointment today. She needs to wait until next month for another xray to check the spot on her lung. Which means another month of worrying.
- I'm almost thru my first week of shorter hours. I have to say that I'm diggin' getting out of work at 2, but ask me how I feel once I've got my first paycheck with my new salary.
- I've got a headache. Again. I take ibuprofen often and I can only imagine the damage I'm doing to my stomach.
- I meet NKOTB exactly 4 weeks, or 28 days, from today.
- I made 2 new recipes this week which were fabulous.
- I changed my blog background to be a bit more springy. I can't wait for winter to be OVER!