Saturday, November 08, 2008

Suck-It Saturday

Remember how I mentioned that I needed an MRI done? Because my back has been causing me all sorts of drama?

Well, I finally know what is wrong with me. And I've held back on posting it until now, because Suck-It Saturday is perfect.

I've got 4 -- yes, count them ... one, two, three, FOUR -- screwed up discs. We're talking bulging/herniated and generally fucked up. My back is a disaster. You'd think I was 80 years old. And I fear the day when I'm that old. Or even when I'm 50 for that matter.

So I was instructed to see an orthopedic surgeon or a neurosurgeon. I am now booked to see an neurosurgeon on the 17th of this month.

Lord help me, I hope I can manage that long. If the numbness moves any farther up my leg, I'll need a wheelbarrow to pull along that side of my body.

(...Just 9 more days, just 9 more days...)

SUCK IT BACK PROBLEMS!!!!!

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

BACK PROBLEMS SUCK!!!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get a plan of action on the 17th, for sure!

Anonymous said...

yup that sucks
sigh
hope it gets mo betta!!

Rat In A Cage said...

That does suck it good.

"Feel better" is so lame, but I hope you can get the medical help you need to get better. GOOD LUCK!