Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All Summer Long

I've mentioned before how I love when the weather is gorgeous, and I've got the windows down and the music up.

This is the newest song I love to crank and jam to in the car...



I just ordered a few CDs on amazon.com .... Miley Cyrus' Breakout (my daughter is gonna be soooo excited!), Britney Spears' Blackout (yeah, I know...I never in my life would have expected myself to purchase one of her CDs, but there's a few I like to crank) and NKOTB's Greatest Hits! I gotta prepare for the concert in October afterall!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have all 3 of those!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AutoSysGene said...

I LOVE the new one by Kid Rock! I have also found myself turning the tunes up and singing along to this song...now the rest...well, you told me I couldn't make fun of your music so I'll just stop while I'm ahead!

Melisa Wells said...

I like the Kid Rock one. I also have to say that a co-worker of mine has "Blackout" and the music is pretty good. (The music more than the singing) But it's really an enjoyable CD. :)

Sassy said...

NKOTB Greatest hits?!?! I'm soooo ordering it now!

Candance said...

I have this thing about Kid Rock. I always have. He's dirty sexy and I like it!