Saturday, December 30, 2006

Our Christmas

We had a great Christmas here, despite it being gloomy and green (or should I say greenish-yellow-brown?). I was hoping for snow, but alas, the only snow we've gotten was the first of the month when we had over a foot that fell.

But, regardless it was very nice, and I'm still trying to get caught up on sleep it seems.

The kids got more than they'd ever need, and we're still trying to put things away and find places for things. I'm beginning to think that the kids are going to need their own house for all this $hit!!!

The Hummer was a huge hit, and they took it out for a spin down the sidewalk right away (one positive note to not having a white Christmas). B LOVED his Nintendo DS, ad K didn't seem entirely thrilled with her dollhouse (though she has played with it, and does seem rather interested in it now .... I think there was just too much to open & do Christmas morning to get a good reaction out of her).

I got wonderful gifts .... lots of new clothes, a couple CDs, the Happy Feet PS2 game, gift cards, pajamas, slippers and the pink iPod nano. I can't complain ... it was a nice holiday.

And now here we are .... it's almost 2007!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Glad ya'll had a great Christmas!

Jess said...

Glad that you had a good Christmas! Happy New Year to you all as well!