Sunday, October 15, 2006

My son, the MackDaddy

We are going to be in big trouble when this boy is a teenager. He now has not 1, not 2 .... but THREE girlfriends. Two from school, and a girl a few houses down from us.

He's starting to rattle off his guest list for his birthday party this year, and most are girls. So far I've got a list with 11 kids names, and only 4 are boys (and that's including him). I'm sure as he gets to know more of the kids at school, he's going to want to invite more of them.

It's hard to believe that in less than 2 months he's going to be 5. Time flies! So, now we're starting to plan his birthday party, which is a bit scary. This will be the first party where there are other kids invited that aren't just very close family friends or relatives.

But I'm sure he'll have an absolute ball with all his friends!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Too cute. I've just been thinking about birthday party planning today as well :-)