Friday, October 27, 2006

First Class




My first class was great.

Let me start off by saying I haven't read a page of the instruction manual to my camera. Shame on me, I know. So, there things I didn't know how to do, and there were buttons and dials with letters and things I had no idea what they were.

Last night's class opened a whole new world of understanding for me. Trust me, we didn't even touch on how to go about shooting photos, but instead just how a camera works, what it can do, etc, etc.

I'm anxious to start shooting some pictures to bring into class, but I'm also very nervous about what others will say. I guess it's all about learning, and I doubt someone is going to walk in and say "That's the WORST picture I've ever seen!!!".

This is going to be a wonderful way to spend Thursday nights (and stopping for ice cream at Colonial Cafe afterwards isn't so bad either!).

No comments: