Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hospital, Work, Kids

My dad is still in the hospital. It's almost been a week since his surgery. He finally got the tube out of his nose yesterday. They are supposed to be starting him on either a liquid or soft diet. He hasn't eaten in over a week, poor thing. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

I am back to work. Today was my 3rd day back. It hasn't been bad. I've been keeping busy, and the days have been going by rather quickly.

The kids are doing well. They both seem to be over their colds now. I started feeling like I was catching it, too, but I am feeling a bit better now, so it didn't last very long.

It's after 8pm now, though, and I haven't even eaten dinner yet - so I'm off to get some grub and then relax for the night. The kids are both in the process of falling asleep/going to bed (we have a 2.5 year old demon that won't lay down). I need some relaxation time!!

No comments: