Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm too excited to sleep

I'm sure you've heard that line from the commercial.

It's one of my favorite commercials of all time. But that may be that I just love Disney, and the phrase "I'm too excited to sleep!" rings true for me, as well as my kids.

We're now just a little over 2 weeks from our family vacation to Disney World and we are starting to have that excitement build up. Within the next few days, I'll start the packing process and organizing a list of items that can't be packed until right before we leave.

I just love Disney World and cannot wait to be back there with my family!!!!

Where is your favorite vacation destination???

1 comment:

momma monkey said...

Disney is one of my favorite vacations....it was also the place i went for the 1st time on a vacation with 3 boys!!!(and 2 other girls) without the parental units....the summer we graduated high school.

I love love loved Hawaii though...i would go back there in a heartbeat if i could afford it again. I think in like 10-15 years we'll go again......