Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Things Kids Say

While out eating at Red Lobster the other night, the waitress was very attentive and great with the kids. She took them over to the lobster tank, scooped one out and let the kids "pet" it. Afterwards, she herded them over to the restrooms so they could go in and wash their hands.

I went in to the ladies to help my daughter, and when we came out, my son was already done and speaking to our waitress and a woman dressed up (I'm assuming she was upper management/owner).

I heard him say "You know...the thing you don't sit on". I'm wondering what on Earth he's even babbling about.

The waitress then explained that he came out and said
"Excuse me, but you might want to know that your bathtub is leaking"

We all had a good laugh and let him know that it's called a urinal.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Hahahahaha...that is priceless.