Friday, March 23, 2007

Whirlwind

Life can sometimes be so overwhelming that it's difficult to get up and start each day.

2007 didn't start off well, and here we are in the 3rd month and it hasn't gotten much better.

Emotionally I've hit a low, and it's doing damage. I'm feeling resentful towards my children, I'm unhappy with my marriage and I'm not finding the enjoyment in the things I used to.

Sadly, I think it may be time to be put back on antidepressants.

While I'm currently not feeling quite as 'low' as I was, I know that doesn't mean I'm better.

Hopefully as the weather improves, my mood will as well. And I hope that there's an answer or a way for Mike and I to work through this tough time. We're planning to go on a 'date' tomorrow night, perhaps it'll remind us of why we fell in love and got married in the first place.

In the meantime.....just know that I'm working through a tough patch, and I hope that soon I'll be feeling 'normal' again.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I hope that you enjoyed your date night, Sarah. Hang in there and I hope that you're feeling better soon. Keep us updated, ok? BIG HUGS!