Sunday, May 01, 2005

Catching Up

I realized there was more I had wanted to talk about before. And now I have a TON on my mind.

I celebrated my 25th birthday a few weeks ago. For some reason I just couldn't grasp the idea of being 25. It just seems like such a weird number. 25. Maybe because it's halfway between being 20 and 30? Because I'm a 1/4 of a century old. I don't know. But now that I think about it, 26 seems like it'll be even more weird. Oh well....sooner or later my age has to match the gray hair I already have.

Okay, enough of the age thing ....

Friday we drove by the house again. They were working on the roof. Pretty cool.

I have a couple more things to talk about, but really they are big things, so they deserve to be in their own posts.

So .... more to come!

No comments: