Sunday, January 23, 2005

Insomnia

I can't sleep.

Here I am, it's nearly midnight and everyone else is sound asleep.

I thought I was tired, but I couldn't get comfortable in bed, and sleep was not happening.

I figured I'd come downstairs and boot up the laptop, in hopes of tiring myself out. So far nothing is happening.

I think the problem might be that my mind isn't turning off. I have all these thoughts running through my mind. Ideas for the new house, thinking of all the things we have to do to our house before selling it. I'm already stressing myself out, I can feel it.

When we moved into this house, I had a hard time. The day we moved was a long day. It took a few truck loads, and we worked all day long. By the end of the night, I had a nosebleed that lasted a long time. We got our bed all ready, exhausted, and got in the shower before collapsing into bed. While in the shower, I had clumps of hair coming out. I figured it was all stress related.

I'm not looking forward to all those things again, but I can't help but think of everything that needs to be done. I've already started listing things on ebay, as a moving sale -- because I know we have to get rid of some of this stuff before we move. And let's face it -- we have 7-8 months.

That is not a lot of time. Less time than a pregnancy, and I know how fast those go.

No comments: