Saturday, January 22, 2005

The big day

I'm nervous.

We're going to talk with the builders today about the house. I'm really excited at the same time, but nervous. I don't do well with things like this. My nerves can't handle it and I end up with an upset stomach and I'm in the bathroom a million times.

Anyway, we're dropping the kids off at FIL's house and then meeting my parents at the builders. We've already talked to the guy from the mortgage company, and we're all set in regards to getting a loan for the house. And we've talked to our realtor, who is ready anytime we are to list our house for sale. But, she said once it's on the market, we'll probably have 30-60 days because the turnaround in our area is pretty quick. So, we can't put the house up for sale too early because it'll take months for the house to be built. I don't even know when they are planning on breaking ground. Right now the ground is frozen, plus there's a good 8-12 inches of snow on it.

At any rate ... hopefully by my next post I'll have good news that everything is in the works. I'm trying not to get my hopes up - just in case - but I have to admit that I do have a good feeling about all this.

No comments: