Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lift Her Up

I've written before about a friend of mine who is trying to conceive. Her and her husband have embarked on the journey to have a bit of medical intervention to help them along.

Their transfer was done and are now in the 2 week wait. The big day is Monday, when they'll test.

I ask, if you are the praying type .... to lift them in your prayers; calming them over these next few (very anxious) days, and pray that come Monday morning, they'll finally be able to scream the words "WE'RE PREGNANT!!"

(after that, then we'll talk prayers about how many babies are in there!!)

To J & E -- May you find peace & patience these next few days. I think about you on a daily basis. I'll be anxiously awaiting your news & know that if you need anything, I'm here. All my love.

No comments: