Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Twenty-What???

I'm not sure where the time is going, but April is coming to a close and we'll be welcoming May this weekend.

I am definitely looking forward to the summer and all the sun and fun that it brings. The weather has still been a bit volatile here. And let's just say that metal bleachers at a Little League game, in cold ass weather leaves you with, well .... a cold ass.

But I am a mom and a fan, so you brave the elements and watch the greatest sport on Earth; baseball.

Attended my first Cubs game of the season last night, with 2 of my girlfriends. It was a good time, and the Cubs brought in a win over the Nationals, 4-3.

Earlier this month, you may recall me freaking out about turning 30. Well, I turned 30 and left for Vegas 2 days later. I was so focused on the trip itself that it wasn't until we packing up and getting ready for our flight the next day, when the thought hit me; I'M THIRTY!

Vegas was a great time, and I'm not sure what I fretted about with leaving the kids for the first time for vacation. They did just fine, and so did we.

Now we are busy dealing with car problems in hubby's car (ie: the transmission... ugh, Ugh, UGH!), attending the boy's baseball games, winding down the school year and anxiously awaiting SUMMERTIME.

No comments: