Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

Lacey tagged me, so I guess it's time for me to pop in here.

These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1) I met Mike online in January 1999; we officially started dating that March; we'll be celebrating our 7th anniversary this year (good grief!) ;)
2) Some of my best friends are 10+ years older than me
3) I have only lived in a total of 3 towns my entire life .... the first for 23 years, the 2nd for 2 years and almost 2 years in the current
4) I fell in love with Disneyworld during our trip there last September....I CANNOT wait to go back
5) Photography is my escape....I love it, and it depresses me when I'm not able to shoot
6) I have ingrown toenails and they are a b@t#h
7) My cat's name is Cosmo -- but he's often called MoMo, Mo, Mo-Man, Mousetafats, Herman, Raymond, Mo-Dog, Mochie, Humphrey Mogart or whatever else springs to mind

So, with that I tag ...... Katrina, Rose, Mackey, Hippy, and that's it because others on my blogroll have already been tagged by Lacey!

No comments: