Sunday, July 09, 2006

Goin' Digital & A New Look

You may have noticed the new look here. I'm still learning, and I'd love to hear what you think, so be sure to leave a comment!

You see, I've taken a step into scrapbooking - digitally. I haven't been able to get into it with paper - it seemed I enjoyed things digitally much better, playing with PSP7 (a bit outdated now), editing photos I've taken and things of that nature. So when I continued to read and look at layouts on a friend's blog, I decided to see what it was all about.

I ended up finding a free kit online which I used to make the header, and the sidebar title graphics. I also used it to make my very first digital layout.

This is all still very new to me, but it's fun!

4 comments:

Cipriano said...

Okay i will leave a comment since i know how much it sucks when people don't one. I don't know much about scrapbook, but good luck.

Rose said...

I like the new look and the scrapbook page looks great. I've been collecting free pages but haven't done any layouts yet. Lacey does so good a keeping up with it all. check out http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp she has some great stuff for free as long as it is for personal use. Also check out http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/digitalKits.asp A really great site. There are some free kits down on the left side.

Jess said...

It looks great, Sarah! I'm so behind on my paper scrapbooking and the grandparents want me to do up their 2nd edition of the layouts that I did for them of Deidra's first year. I've been thinking about doing the grandparents albums all digitally, but havent' decided yet. Your blog looks great as well as the first layout you did of the kids. Can't believe how big they are getting!

Lacey said...

Welcome to the dark side:-)

Great job Sarah!! Can't wait to see more!