Friday, July 23, 2004

Pink!

We just found out that my brother in law and his girlfriend are expecting twin girls.  It was about a month ago that we found out they were expecting twins, and we've been anxious to know what the genders were.  So, the family is awaiting 2 baby girls.  I have to say, I'm a bit excited.  This gives me an excuse to go out baby shopping.  I love buying baby gifts, and my little girl doesn't need anything, but I'm always tempted because there is so much cute girl stuff.  LOL  Anyway, I'm so thankful I have my little girl now, too.  I think it would have killed me to find out they were having 2 girls if we didn't end up with our little princess.  I'm so thankful for her.  For my entire family.  I have a wonderful husband, and 2 beautiful children.  So, I think in just a bit I'm going to pack up my princess and we're going to head to the store.  The Boy is with his Grandma & Grandpa today, so I only have 1 monkey to tote around.  And she's blissfully sleeping right now, and shouldn't want to eat again for another 1.5-2 hours.  If I pack her up and hurry, we might be able to get back home for her feeding.

No comments: