Thursday, January 26, 2012

And now I give it over to God....

A few weeks ago I met with a recruiter and have been in touch a few times since.

Yesterday afternoon she called me to tell me of a new position they got and to see if I was interested. Everything seemed right about it, and she told me she'd present me to the company and let me know if they wanted to meet with me.

She called me this morning that they wanted me to come in.

!!!!!!!

I met with them this afternoon, and I thought it went well. Of course, replaying it in my mind, I'm second guessing everything now.

I'm hoping I hear back that they want me to come in for a 2nd interview.

On the drive home, I was over thinking everything and starting to panic a little. Suddenly the thought "Give it over to God" popped into my mind, and I suddenly felt at ease.

So, that's what I'm doing. And I'll just wait to see what happens.

No comments: