Saturday, April 30, 2011

Babies!

So many friends & family members are expecting babies, and I am so anxious for them all to arrive.

Not only do I love snuggling and loving up little babies, but I love photographing them. I can only hope I can get the opportunity with these new little bundles that will be arriving over the next few months.

I mean, I love photographing my kids - but after awhile they get tired of me constantly having a camera in their face (my daughter can tolerate this much longer than my son; he, on the other hand, forces a few smiles and then he's absolutely D-O-N-E). Babies are just great. Especially when they aren't crawling away, eating your backdrop, and for the simple fact that - I get my baby "fix" and then they go home.

Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: