So, I think I may just recap what's been going on with a bullet post. I know, I know. Lame.
- We got rid of an employee at work. He blamed me for his being let go & had some pretty rude things to say to my boss. The week after his last day, I bumped into him at the mall. Can you say awkward?
- Mom & I threw my dad a surprise 60th birthday party at the beginning of the month. His birthday isn't until next week, so he didn't expect it at all. It was really nice. I've realized that I LOVE planning parties, but I become pretty high strung because everything must be. JUST. RIGHT.
- The holiday season is here, and once again, life is busy. Shopping and decorating and wrapping and planning get togethers. Not to mention dad's birthday & my son's birthday as well.
- First up, however, is Thanksgiving. I can't wait to stuff myself silly with turkey & all the trimmings. I've got Black Friday off work too, so I'm very much looking forward to a short work week and 4 day weekend.
- Other than that, I'm looking forward to the holidays, traditions & spending time with those who mean the most to me.