Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I can breathe

For once it feels like I can relax and just breathe.

The buyers signed off on the home inspection. We took care of a couple minor, little things and told them that was it. Now we don't have to worry -- everything is taken care of and we're done. The house is sold, and now we just wait.

The closing is scheduled for July 27. Apparently the attorneys wanted to move it up.

So, I am relieved. That's one major thing not to worry about anymore. Now to just relax, spend time as a family and start packing some more.

For now, I've been busying myself with getting ready for Kaelynn's birthday party. She'll be 1 in just a week from today. I can't believe it. Her party is this Saturday, so I just finished making the lollipop favors last night. Now I just have to work on the goody bags for the kids, and I have to go to the store and pick up the burgers, dogs and buns.

My baby girl is going to be 1. How is it possible that a year has passed already? She's my little princess. I am so blessed to have her and my wonderful little boy in my life.

At any rate -- I tried posting a few days ago, and for some reason it never went through. I'm hoping this does ......

I'm sure there's more I wanted to say - but I'm at work and really need to cut this short.

Til next time ..............

No comments: